Redefining luxury and surpassing expectations.
A unique location requires a special kind of resort and Villa del Palmar Loreto redefines luxury, privacy and modern comforts. Located minutes from Loreto’s Downtown area, in Baja California, the luxury resort attracts all manner of vacation owners from young and retired couples to large families or friends. Visitors to Loreto will delight at the destination’s historic buildings, including a mission-style church built in 1697, that offer a taste of authentic Mexico in addition to spectacular natural surroundings and Mexico’s largest marine preserve.
Villa del Palmar Loreto´s accommodations are spacious and gracefully decorated to blend the traditions of Loreto and the comforts of modern living. In addition to Deluxe Suites and One/Two Bedroom Suites, the luxury resort also offers a range of limited edition suites for fractional owners looking for exceptional accommodations a cut above the norm. Complement these accommodations with an idyllic Spa, large turtle-shaped pools, three delectable restaurants and eco-friendly initiatives and you have a world class resort and your new home away from home.
- Large Deluxe Studios, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites, Ambassador Suite, Royal Suite, Presidential Suite
- Private balcony or terrace
- Kitchenettes or fully-equipped kitchens
- Electric stove top, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes, cookware and utensils
- LCD Television
- Ceiling Fans
Facilities at a Glance
- Sabila Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools
- Three restaurants
- Palmita Deli and Market
- Complimentary pool activities
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Kid’s Club and Babysitting services