The Villa Group is one of the most well respected vacation ownership companies within the timeshare industry, and our Villa del Palmar timeshare memberships are widely considered to be amongst the best value and most ethical memberships in Mexico. We have won countless awards from associations like the American Development Association, Interval International, and Resort Condominiums International (RCI). Villa del Palmar timeshare is a membership you can truly be proud to be a part of.
Maintenance fees for Villa del Palmar timeshare
One of the ways that Villa del Palmar timeshare continues to provide exceptional services for its members is, in part, owing to the company’s ethical use of your maintenance fees. Maintenance fees are an essential element of making sure your home away from home is as pristine and as welcoming as the day you first purchased.
Maintenance dues put to good use
Villa del Palmar timeshare relies on your maintenance fees to provide you with the services that you have come to expect, but also to keep the resorts in good working order and up to date. This might include replacing the tiles in the resort swimming pools, buying new gym equipment, replacing furniture in your suites, making sure the pillows and bedding in your suite are replaced regularly so they are fresh for your arrival.
Nonnegotiable maintenance fees
Membership fees are the personal obligation of each Villa del Palmar timeshare member and are payable at the times due. They are not dependent upon your usage of the property. Our Members Services departments are there to help you, so never be afraid to call or email to ask questions about anything… including your maintenance fees.
The Treasurer’s and Maintenance Dues Reports will provide you with:
● A full budget overview
● An explanation of your maintenance assessment
● A breakdown of how the funds we collect are used
● Optional programs for you to consider
● Current payment options available to you
Members of Villa Group clubs currently have three options for their maintenance fee assessments:
● Pay on a monthly basis and receive no monthly invoices; payments are made via debit or credit card charge. A nominal monthly fee will be added to each of our monthly payments.
● Four quarterly instalments which will be due on November 30th, February 28th, May 31st and August 31st. A nominal fee will be added to relevant payments.
● Pay your entire maintenance assessment in one payment via credit card (on-line or by phone) or by cheque on an annual basis.