There is truth behind every tale that is told. Sometimes you need to look a little deeper to discover what the reality is of any situation. Recently the timeshare industry has been rocked by scams trying to discredit established reputable timeshare companies, publishing false complaints and defamatory material. Thankfully, we have been able to compile a list of some of the Villa del Palmar timeshare complaints that are false in order to put the record straight.
Villa del Palmar Timeshare complaints that are false.
Here are the top 9 Villa del Palmar Timeshare complaints that are completely false:
1. Villa del Palmar Timeshare scams innocent vacationers
False: Villa del Palmar Timeshare is a genuine and reputable timeshare brand that is recognized worldwide. The brand boasts over three decades providing timeshare services and there are thousands and thousands of happy members.
2. The timeshare presentations at Villa del Palmar are very long
False: The timeshare presentations are the appropriate time and length, following industry standards. Agents clearly stipulate to clients how long the presentation will be and will not usually last more than half a day. Some of the visitors that attend Villa del Palmar timeshare presentations choose to spend more time at the resort because they are asking questions and exploring more of the resort.
3. The sales agents for Villa del Palmar Timeshare deliberately lie
False: The sales agents at Villa del Palmar Timeshare are punished for and prohibited from lying. If any of the sales agents are caught lying to potential members, then they will face strict and disciplinary actions from the Villa del Palmar Timeshare employers.
4. The sales agents at Villa del Palmar Timeshare force visitors to purchase timeshare memberships
False: Despite being almost impossible to “force” someone to buy a timeshare, the sales agents at Villa del Palmar Timeshare are trained not to use any rude or forceful tactics to sell the products. The timeshare membership will sell itself.
5. The sales agents at Villa del Palmar Timeshare make false claims that timeshare is a long term financial investment
False: The sales agents at Villa del Palmar Timeshare only highlight all the features and benefits that come with being a member of this vacation club, and about how you are investing in your future experiences.
6. The sales agents at Villa del Palmar Timeshare mislead potential members about the cooling off
False: In the contract, the cooling off period is clearly stated and easy to understand. Plus it will be mentioned verbally to all clients.
7. Exchanging Villa del Palmar Timeshare for other Mexico destinations is difficult
False: Members can say at any of the resorts offered by the Villa del Palmar Timeshare membership if you have enough of your timeshare points available for use. You are even allowed to borrow and/or bank points to stay at any of the locations for future dates (holidays not included). If you make reservations in advance, then it become easier to book.
8. The maintenance fees at Villa del Palmar Timeshare too expensive so no one actually uses their timeshare.
False: The maintenance fees at Villa del Palmar Timeshare are no higher than other timeshares in the industry. The many thousands of Villa del Palmar timeshare members use their timeshare each and every year which you can see from the timeshare reviews.
9. Members can never use International Vacation Club for exchanging with other timeshares worldwide.
False: If you have a sufficient amount of timeshare points available to book a stay that can be traded, then you can exchange through Interval International. You can even trade weeks that have been reserved with Preferred Points (these are like “free” points that you can use from May through October by just paying the maintenance fees).
Recommended articles: Villa del Palmar Timeshare Solutions