- Villa Group timeshare in Cabo San Lucas is an absolute treat for those who love nature thanks to its rawa, desert landscape and sparkling turquoise ocean. Majestic, tall mountains that surround Cabo San Lucas are best enjoyed from a boat so you can enjoy the mountain and sea views with the wind in your hair and the sun on your face. An exceptional natural sites to enjoy is the El Arco natural rock formation which is one of the most visited attractions in the area. Is there a golf aficionado in the family? If so, they will find themselves in golfer’s heaven as Cabo San Lucas is home to several world class golf courses that are sure to impress. Cabo San Lucas is also a mecca for the rich and famous who regularly jet down from Los Angeles for a exotic beach getaway. Keep your eyes peeled as you may end up mingling with your favorite celebrity! Cabo San Lucas’ lively nightlife, diverse and tantalizing Mexican and international cuisine, unlimited tours and activities and stunning beaches are some of Mexico’s best.
- Villa Group timeshare in Cancun: Cancun is recognized worldwide for having some of the clearest, most beautiful ocean waters around. It is joy to simply relax, kick back and admire those enchanting ocean views. When you are ready for action, there are numerous tours and activities you can enjoy on your vacation. Explore the ancient ruins of of Uxmal, Tulum and Chichen Itza where you can learn more about the rich Mexico culture and Mayan history in person. These impressive ruins are situated just minutes away from the beaches, and you can easily spend a day enjoying the ruins and imagining how daily life was hundreds of years in the past. In addition to beautiful beaches and history, Cancun offers incredible shopping and dining options for all tastes and budgets. You deserve only the best, and you can have it all when you stay at The Villa Group in Cancun.
- Villa Group timeshare in Islands of Loreto: One of lesser known vacation locations in the Villa Group, The Islands of Loreto is also one of the most beautiful. The Islands of Loreto are especially well suited for vacationers in search of a relaxing and tranquil getaway. Water adventures and outdoor activities are easily enjoyed on the Islands of Loreto. Try snorkeling or scuba diving so you can see the colorful underwater marine life up close for yourself. Vivid corals and schools of joyful fish will surround you as you explore the Sea of Cortez under the water. Afterwards, why not head to a delicious dinner and enjoy a traditional authentic Mexican meal. Don’t forget a cocktail or two to wash it all down with a smile!
- Villa Group timeshare in Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta originated as a sleepy fishing village, but has grown into a bustling city that combines old town charm with modern conveniences. The cozy, cobblestone streets of Old Town are unquestionably Mexican, but you can also enjoy upscale shopping and elegant restaurants. Puerto Vallarta is proud to offer some of the best views of all our resorts with its lush, green mountains that meet the Pacific ocean to create a remarkable vista. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the Banderas Bay or soak up the rays on the beach for a day of relaxation. Do you crave excitement and adventure? Puerto Vallarta is proud to offer large variety of tours including everything from parasailing, ATV tours, Food Tours, tequila tours and so much more. Puerto Vallarta has a fabulous restaurant and nightlife scene, so it is recommended you explore this beautiful town and try out as many places as you can. In the evening hours, the malecon boardwalk that lines the ocean is bustling and you will discover a large variety of hip and lively night clubs that are packed well into the morning hours. Art aficionados will be enthralled to visit the numerous art galleries located in town, in addition to numerous novelty shops and souvenir stores.
- Villa Group timeshare in Riviera Nayarit: Just a short drive north of the Puerto Vallarta Airport, you will find yourself in the state of Riviera Nayarit. A more laid back vacation destination, Riviera Nayarit is ideal for travelers and families in search of a relaxing vacation. The wide, soft sandy beaches in Riviera Nayarit are perfect for swimming and the beautiful ocean views are some of the best around. Nuevo Vallarta is a mecca for many all-inclusive hotels including the Villa Group’s Villa La Estancia and Villa del Palmar Flamingos. Enjoy the serene beauty of the breaktaking Pacific Ocean views from your private balcony, and take a deep breath of the ocean breezes and destress. Although Riviera Nayarit has a more relaxed vibe than Puerto Vallarta, there are still a variety of activities for vacationers looking for action. Surfing, snorkeling, or paddleboarding are some of the top activities to enjoy. If you want to enjoy the amazing Banderas Bay views, a romantic, sunset sailing cruise is the recipe to create an elegant evening to remember.
The Villa Group timeshare properties pride ourselves on creating a comfortable, luxurious vacation experience with only the best amenities and efficient, courteous staff regardless of the location you choose. Try to visit them all…Mexico is waiting!
Read more: Villa Group Elite Membership